Workshop in Italy and in Czech Republic. More information coming soon
Workshop Barcelona 2019
JORNADA: “PER UNA INDÚSTRIA TÈXTIL MÉS SOSTENIBLE:
CASOS PRÀCTICS I REPTES DE FUTUR EN L’ÀMBIT DE LA SUBSTITUCIÓ DE SUBSTÀNCIES QUÍMIQUES PERILLOSES”
Barcelona, 20 de febrer 2019
Passeig de Gràcia 129, Barcelona
The presentations from the workshop are available for download here:
- Presentació projecte S3CHEM: Smart Chemistry
- Projecte Interreg Europe CircE: Estudi del potencial de circularitat del sector tèxtil
- Substitució de productes químics perillosos. Conceptes, alertes, eines
- Estudi d’alternatives a les substancies perfluorades en acabats repel·lents d’aigua i d’olis.
- Estat de l’art de les alternatives més segures per a retardants de flama en la indústria tèxtil
March 14th 2019 – DURATEX-FLAREX WORKSHOP
Duratex is an Interreg V France-Wallonie-Flanders project looking for ecofriendly water and oil repellent textiles.
The European Life project Flarex assesses alternative environmental friendly flame retardants to be used in interior textile.
Both projects organise a workshop focusing on the legislation and industrial use of alternative FR and repellent agents in textiles. The workshop includes an interactive session (World Café) to discuss the challenges and opportunities of using FR and repellents complying to REACH.
The presentations from the workshop are available for download below
- Concerns about PFASs: EU and international context, Valentina Bertato
- Risk management of hazardous substances, Steve Hollins
- Lessons learned from the PFOA restriction in textiles, Dunja Drmač
- FLAREX, Mitigation of environmental impact caused by Flame retardant textile finishing chemicals, Ine De Vilder
- Duratex project, David De Smet
- Fluor-Free Superhydrophobic and Eco-Friendly Superoleophobic Textiles, Alain Jonas
The report with the main conclusions is available here.
Workshop Belgium 2019
EU stakeholders' workshop 2018
“ADVANCES IN THE SUBSTITUTION OF HAZARDOUS FLAME RETARDANT CHEMICALS IN HOME TEXTILES”
Rue Montoyer 24, B-1000 Brussels, January 16th 2018
You can now find the presentations from the workshop below.
- LIFE-FLAREX Introduction
- State of the art on safer flame retardant alternatives for home textile
sector – LEITAT & CENTEXBEL
- Industry view on replacement of harmful chemicals – EURATEX
- Substitution of chemicals – early warnings, concepts and available
tools – ECHA
A report on the outcomes of the workshop has now been published. You can download here.
FIRST NATIONAL WORKSHOP HELD IN CZECH REPUBLIC
Regional workshop organized by CLUTEX during its general assembly on June 20th 2018
workshop in Czech Republic
workshop in Italy
FIRST NATIONAL WORKSHOP HELD IN BIELLA, ITALY
The workshop was organized by the Italian cluster CS-POINTEX and attracted 28 people.
The main goals of the workshop were the awareness raising and the presentation of the project outline and first results, including the products selected for performing the corresponding assessments.